Pinterist

Thursday, December 3, 2015

S.W.E.E.P - I'm Still a Woman and me, photosbyLJK

http://youtu.be/lVAMQ8OEE6A

I had the opportunity to do a taping with 3 amazing women. Viewing this episode, reminds why I do it. When I feel or look far from my best, when I am at a point where I'm not feeling accepted, I can come back to this. There should never come a time where another human being makes you feel inadequate. Oh, but it will. Know your worth. Set expectations for yourself, that you will not allow another being to tear you down. The Bible says to kill them with kindness, but this here flesh, says to cuss their asses out one good time. Friendships and relationships are so much more than that.

Thank you for shooting with me in 2015. I hope to see new faces in 2016 for Know Your Beautiful. 

LaJune 

No comments: